shack not accurate to game shack
Asgore's little cob house is farther away from the main group of homes on Islet #3, giving him both some distance and some more land to cultivate. There is a flower garden in front, where he grows several native flowers including bluescythe cradles and chamomile, as well as some goldenrod. Strange, that doesn't seem to grow anywhere else.
On one side of the house, there is a small herb garden, which contains parsley, mint, basil, thyme, and sage. The other faces towards the forest, where some blackberry bushes have been transplanted along the treeline.
Behind the house, there is a cleared area containing a few rows of strawberries, several rows each of carrots and potatoes, and a large patch of scallions.
Asgore's tea production is limited by the ingredients available at any given time. The blends he can provide include:
- Bluescythe Tea - flower tea, contains no caffeine. Brewed from the leaves of the bluescythe cradle flower, native to Enso. Sweet and fragrant.
- Chamomile Tea - flower tea, contains no caffeine. A sweet and calming drink.
- Citrus Mint Tea - green tea, contains a mild amount of caffeine. Cool mint with some lemon and orange zest.
- Pomegranate Green Tea - green tea, contains a mild amount of caffeine. Fruity and crisp, with crushed pomegranate seeds and dried raspberry pieces.
- Mango Tea - black tea, contains caffeine. Citrusy and sweet.
- Peach Tea - black tea, contains caffeine. Very good iced, if you can get the ice.
- Coconut Tea - black tea, contains caffeine. Smooth and mellow; the amount of coconut flavor varies a little from batch to batch.
- Blackberry Tea - black tea, contains caffeine. Sweetly tart with a slightly dry finish.
- Pu-Erh Orange Tea - pu-erh tea, contains a high level of caffeine. Earthy with sweet orange tones.
(1) canister of salt
(1) wood saw
(1) coil of rope
(1) teardrop-shaped pendant
(1) knapsack, embroidered
(1) pink hand-knitted sweater that reads "MR. DAD GUY"
(1) framed family photo
(1) small box of Golden Flower Tea